Standard Lateral Move
Two models to match your operation
If you've got a square, rectangular or "Lshaped" paddock, a standard lateral move irrigation system brings more of your crop into full production. With a choice of water supply and guidance systems, each system can be customised to your individual needs and situation.
- Supplied with water through a large diameter hose attached to a pressurised mainline.
- Pivot and or towing options for use on adjacent paddocks for increased area.
- Uses 2 wheel or 4 wheel cart (depending on paddock size) with 102mm 153mm or 203mm hose.
- Can use existing ditch at paddock edge or one in the centre
- Ditches can be unlined or lined with concrete or plastic and can accommodate grades up to 1%
- Depending on ditch type, water is supplied through a floating intake or a floating self cleaning fliter screen.
- For a concrete ditch, a travelling weir assembly is available.
Pivot can easily handle offset fields and adjacent fields utilising its pivoting feature Increase irrigated land up to 98%
Accurate Guidance Systems
Three guidance systems are available to match the needs of your paddock.
- Above ground cable
- Buried cable